Did you know that eating healthy can have the same impact as exercising? Yes, that is correct. Although I am avid about working out, I know eating healthy is more important. First let’s discuss the benefits of exercise;
- It helps with your cardiovascular system. It keeps the blood moving (which means more circulation to the scalp, which means hair growth), keeps your heart healthy.
- It does improve your mood swings. For me whenever I am stressed or feeling bothered by something a nice run always bring me back to normal.
- It gives you wings...lol No, it gives you more energy unless you are like me, I work out at night and it gives me energy for about 30 minutes and then I am knocked out cold.
- And lastly if you tend to eat not so healthy food, it can control your weight...hey, you want to eat a slice of cake, go run 3 miles to burn what you just put in.
- Helps with your cardiovascular system (reduce risk for heart disease, heart attack and stroke)
- Helps protect against certain kinds of cancers.
- Controls weight.
- Improves mood.
- Boost energy
- Improves longevity