Summer is the ideal time to embrace the “natural” look and hide away your styling tools for a few months. With the “natural” carefree look and attitude you’ll need these practical stylist hair tips destined to inspire and provide stunning summer hair:
- Styling experts suggest a causal braid, ponytail or bun. Add whimsical accessories, such as a butterfly hair clip, floral garden and vintage lace headbands. Hats can play a dual-role, protecting your hair from the elements and making a style statement.
- Rejuvenate your scalp. Use EverButter’s Spring Sensation Oil with curry and basil for a premium boost of stimulation. The ingredients will help remove dead scalp follicles, promote blood circulation and prevent dandruff. Blended with Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Mongongo Oil, Basil, Lime Oil, and Curry Leaves.
- Don’t cut your hair, dust your ends! Your hair has been known to grow faster in warmer weather, but don’t cut off that growth, ask your stylist to give you a dusting instead. She will barely snip up only a tiny bit off the ends, thus a dusting off of your locks as you’ll see by the barely visible pile of hair on the floor after your service.
- Do a nighttime updo. When you sleep, you can get nasty knots in your hair that can cause splitting and breakage. Try this preventative action: Flip your hair up and over the top of your head, twist to the ends and gather into a bundle on top of your head. You’ll wake up with fewer snarls and more natural waves.
- Use a leave-in conditioner because a conditioner is like water for your hair. EverButter’s decadent creamy moisturizing Chocolate Soufflé Leave-In Conditioner adds shine, stengthens hair, flattens the cuticle thus smoothing the frizzies.
With these tips, your hair will cause head-turning sideway glances as you confidently swing your hair like a Hollywood movie star in a summer blockbuster film.
Leave a reply