Fulfillment Specialist / Product Package Labeler
Company: EverButter, LLC
Position: Fulfillment Specialist / Product Package Labeler
Business Unit: Business Operations
Department: Order Fulfillment
This position is the end of our manufacturing process, finishing out by labeling and fulfilling orders for our customers. This position will have dual responsibilities, labeling the products for orders and picking and packing products for the orders that have in queue.
This specific assignment includes but not limited to:
- Printing out labels and labeling packaged products
- Transporting the finished labeled products to the finished product rack
- Printing out orders from e-commerce database
- Picking all products for the order
- Packing & prepping order for shipping
In this role, you will be encouraged to provide continuous improvement suggestions in how the processes for the role can be improved to provide a better quality and faster service to our customers.
- High School Diploma
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Great math skills - very comfortable with weight-based measurement calculations
- Fantastic team player - must be able to demonstrate your individual contributions to a team project or organization
- Great Computer Skills - very comfortable working with computers and know how to print and adjust settings within the computer.
- Action Taker - Must be able to demonstrate a time when you took action on a problem you or someone you know had
- Ability to work without supervision